feel the breeze pick the seashells

Monday, December 12, 2005

muacks

I feel so pampered. Mummy bought a dvd player for our room so that she could help marj and I record the rainbow connection tv series so that we wouldn’t miss 5 episodes while we were in Thailand. It costs $800 and has a hard disk drive which can record up to 233 hours. We didn’t feel that sorry when marj’s friend couldn’t help us record the show and I really didn’t expect her to go to that extent just so that we wouldn’t miss a tv serial.

On the car today mummy also asked me at 4pm whether I was hungry, she never really bothered about my eccentric eating habits, like feeling hungry at 1am and looking for food in the house.

She also apologized for not changing my bed spread when I was in Thailand and hurried to do so when I came home.

Furthermore she apologized for not being able to differentiate between marj’s and my clothes when she had to put them back into the respective drawers after bringing them in and folding them. Personally I thought that she should have delegated the task to marj and I especially after we dumped 5 days worth of dirty clothes each to her after our return.

Perhaps she missed me too much during the brief trip. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment