feel the breeze pick the seashells

Friday, October 14, 2005



notes for the year

i sorted out my notes and filed them after all the exams. the total weight of all the notes is 5kg. i expected more.

i am normally extremely lazy.
my table is cluttered with newspapers, opened red packets, random pieces of paper, brochures from sv and tokyo trip, receipts, clothes hangers, pen caps...
as you can see, i do not use my table for studying or homework. i prefer the floor as there is more space. i remember covering my table top with a towel just so that it isnt an eyesore and i dont have to tidy up my table =D. problem solved in 3 seconds =DDDDDDD

recently, my mom bought me a low table (like those in the 1st jap hotel in june). i only used it for the first few days. when i am excited, which i normally get when i realise the solution for a maths problem for example. i would push the table aside and solve the problem on the floor, because theres more space and its closer to me. hah

my files are all piled on the cupboard beside my bed. there was a landslide once when i was sleeping and the files slid down, burying me. hilarious.

one good thing however, i seldom lose any notes. ORGANISED CHAOS. =D

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amazing Google Maps
    Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles. See all Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks. Yesterday's blog about Google prompted me to take a closer look at some of the ways people are using Google Maps for business .
    Pitbull Heaven!
    staffordshire bull terrier kennel

     

Post a Comment