feel the breeze pick the seashells

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

its over!!!

im so happy! 24 hours of exams ranging over 6 days is finally over.
but it has taken a toll on my health

firstly, due to the extensive hours of writing, my neck seems to be fixed to my left. after every paper, i experience excruciating pain trying to twist my neck back to its orginal position. if the duration of the paper increases in the future, my neck might just crack.

secondly, i have been constantly worried and under the pressure of time. it is no joke trying to complete 10 topics of chemistry in 5 hours and still trying to get to sleep at least 4 hours. 2 minutes before the chemistry paper, i got rui qi to tell me everything i need to know for the gas laws and atomic structure. furthermore, i seemed to be short of time for every paper. flipping through the paper frantically searching for the more worthy questions through dozen of blanks is scary. squeezing in the last few sentences when the clock indicates the time is up but the teacher hasnt instructed us to stop is even scarier.

what is worst is that i found it extremely hard to fall alseep at night everyday before a paper. i would lie on my bed at around 1am every night and then stay awake with my eyes closed for more than an hour. the longer i stayed awake, the more worried i would get as i wouldnt be getting enough sleep. not that if i fell alseep immediately i would have a full 8 hours but 2 hours more out of a daily 4 hours is certainly helpful.

however, i have nobody to blame except myself and i really shouldnt be complaining. i remember m1 was nagging at me to study around 1 month before the exam and i only revised 3 subjects out of 8 before the papers. i studied the rest of the 5 subjects the day before if not during the 2 hours break. i should really have started earlier and managed my time properly. i already know i am going to do quite badly for this eoy. =(

but for now, its over! and hopefully i will start earlier next year. =D

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Google Launches RSS Reader
    "We often get asked how anyone is supposed to keep up with the firehose of stuff launched from the Web's spigot, so we're offering Reader as a way to help, " said Chris Wetherell, software engineer for the ...
    Cool Blog –I’ve bookmarked it for future visits.
    I have a created site. It pretty much covers created related stuff.
    Hope you can check it out soonJ

     

Post a Comment