feel the breeze pick the seashells

Sunday, October 23, 2005

player 1 says write in diary NOW

thanks to leon who lent me sims 2.

the purchasing of furniture and arrangement of them in the game would (ok. might) help me in deSpace. so cheers to my effort =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

its creepy how much i can control my character. in the previous version of sims, my characters really had a mind of their own and they never listened to me. my commands were suggestions to them. maybe that was because i was over ambitious and played with 4 characters at the same time. but my sim this time was really co-operative, the only time he didnt respond to me immediately was when i accidentally deleted the door to his room and he had no way out. ha

i always have fun getting my sim to fall in love with another =D i also make sure my sim gets a good job. my sim is a politician and has 8 out of 10 possible charisma points. he has high logic, creativity, cooking and cleaning points. muahahha.

other similar games i play include zoo tycoon and roller coaster tycoon but its been ages since i last played those 2 games.

i remember that my panda gave birth to many little pandas and my zoo was so popular that it swarmed with people such that the pathways jammed and my computer hanged, possibly because it was overworked.

my theme park was so big that people got tired walking and i came up with a free monorail system. pity the people were too stupid to utilise the free transport and treated it like a ride. boooo

when im tired of the game, i program the rides to crazy speeds and the train flies out of the rail. i also catch people who are about to vomit and place them on a specially constructed 'vomit path'. great fun i tell you. =D

one last thing, i created a safari with lots of lions, giraffes, monkeys and an occasional zoo visitor kept together in a huge cage. there was chaos of course and eventually the population was greatly reduced.

i always feel bad when animals or people die in a game especially when killing them isnt the objective of the game. (games where you kill your opponents are different, because thats the only way to win and they would kill you if you dont kill them.) however, i only feel guilty on hindsight. i either am in a killing frenzy when setting the stage for the slaughter or just being curious to see if they would die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment