feel the breeze pick the seashells

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Was extremely negative towards the end of the day, felt restless and that everything was pointless. hmmm. no idea why. i feel that my attitude is very bad nowadays, and although i can always pinpoint in what way i am behaving incorrectly but i just cannot seem to stop myself. for example: i have many criticizes for everything else but not myself. Also, when i do sense that i am in the wrong, i will always have excuses for it. like how i am reflecting now shows that i still have control over my behaviour and so it should not be too alarming. look, another excuse.

anyway, my apologies to all those in the S and T centre today after PE. after checking with Marj when it ended, i confirmed my suspicion that i was over critical and negative. My comments probably steered everyone away from the discussion and dampened everyone’s mood rather than being constructive.

Ahhh, I must really really change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment