feel the breeze pick the seashells

Friday, April 07, 2006

my birthday


thank you everyone for y0ur birthday wishes! thanks to sarah, wuyue, jiayi, ruiqi and nick for the wallet. i will start using it now =D

something really funny happened today. being really bad at handicrafty stuff, i stupidly cut the diameter of an upright piece of wood (exactly like a chopstick) using a penknife while my left hand was clutching the wood. of course, i cut myself. the penknife cut my 2nd finger of my left hand at almost a right angle leaving behind a 1cm gash. i freaked out opon seeing the blood flowing out. thanks to wing yan who attended to my wound, she was extremely calm and she knew just what to do with my finger. if not i would have just continued sitting there and stared at my cut in disbelief. and then wu yue said, this is your birthday cut. of course she meant "cut", but all of us heard "card". lol, it was all really funny.



happy birthday to marjorie too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment