feel the breeze pick the seashells

Friday, January 16, 2009

bengawan solo job

hi all!

work has been a super tiring event! i work at bengawan solo tampines as a temp promoter, so all day long from 12-9 i have to serve customers samples, recommend cookies, replenish samples ect ect and i cannot sit down throughout the whole time period!!! i think i have stood more during this job than like the whole of 2008! at the 6 or 7 hour mark my ankle, back and even my toes will start to ache, then i have to endure the 3 or more hours based on mind power!

anyway, i think compared to m1 and my friends, i am super fortunate to have a good boss. he is this 20 something malaysian guy who looks super nerdy and likes to joke alot! all my colleagues are nice to me too, so work is pretty enjoyable, except for the long hours and the standing.

i think i serve like 500 customers a day and have made some interesting observations. many young office ladies need nannying!!! like they would want me to stand by their side the whole time while they talk themselves through which cookie to buy.

ok, my post shall stop here today, i cut my middle finger while opening a can of loveletters today and find typing very hard now =( tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment